Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"A Conversation with God for Women"

What an wonderful book this is! The author, Marcia Ford, has a true understanding of a woman's heart and what she might most want to talk to God about. I love the way the book is broken down, into sections, that make it very easy for the reader to instantly find what she most wants to read about...or like me, find a section she loves to read over and over again. I particularly enjoyed the "life" section, as I feel that is a common area of question and concern for ladies. My favorite? "How can we do it all?" What woman doesn't want to understand how God might view this topic! Very inspirational with clear scripturally based commentary, although clearly the Biblical or scriptural interpretation of the author. Highly recommended.

Here's a link to the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Conversation-God-Women-Could-Anything/dp/078523179X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1305040149&sr=8-1

I was provided this book free through the Thomas Nelson BookSneeze Program in exchange for my unbiased review.

Until we chat again,

QuiltingCheri

No comments:

Post a Comment